ZuluTrade is the company, which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
Do you want to join forces with us?
We are looking for talented Android software engineers, to join forces with our growing mobile development team and together, bring our mobile apps to the next level.
To succeed in this role, you should be able to:
- Quickly and accurately capture the key product characteristics and business model
- Feel excited with the idea of taking ownership of tasks of non-trivial engineering complexity
- Familiarize and sustain coding structure, principles and methodologies adopted by the existing mobile development team
- Adapt to a fast-growing environment, requiring to hold on to your commitments, work with limited supervision and deliver on time
- Being professional, confident and easy to work with
- Demonstrate self-motivation, learning agility and drive for excellence
Why join us?
- To become member of a team of talented software engineers who have already encountered complex engineering problems
- To gain access to complex software projects of international range and use cutting-edge technologies
- To experience an open and friendly working atmosphere, where ideas are heard and each team member is invited to actively participate in the design process
- To enjoy the unique culture of an adolescent start-up combining freshness with stability
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 3 years of proven hands-on Android development experience (Java, Android OS, Android SDK and Android UI design principles as well as coding patterns and best practices) throughout the whole development lifecycle
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin and RxJava
- Experience using RESTful APIs, as well as agile methodologies and version control systems
- Suggestions to continuously improve the development process and the team as well as share knowledge
- Fluency in English
- EU work permit
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc)